Meet the Robinsons

Sunday, September 27, 2009


"Around here, however,
we don't look backwards for very long.

We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."


~Walt Disney



Last night, without anything to do,  I turned to my favorite tv station, Disney Channel, for a good show to watch. As part of their festive fiesta celebration, they showed the Disney Pixar movie "Meet the Robinsons". I appreciate the movie a lot because it has a lot of messages enveloped in it.

Since I have forgotten most of the movie because it has been ages since I last saw it, I watched it. And just as the last time I watched it made me (almost) cry, I still felt the same way. For many reasons, I could relate myself to the story. We've all been through the school of hard knocks and there are at least two ways to deal with our problems, we could either try to escape from it or face it, and if we fail the first time, keep moving forward and pray that God will pick us up because no matter how many times we fall, He will always be there behind us, even if the world abandons us. And once we deal with these burdens, we just let it go and thank God. We move forward to our next adventure, learn from the mistakes we've made and make ourselves better.

We've only got one life to live and it's best for us if we live it to the fullest.


0 comments: