Blogs from the Past Series #3

Friday, September 25, 2009

Ate, tumatanggap po ba kayo ng McSavers?
Oct 1, '08 9:19 AM
for Carmel's contacts
Yesterday, just as I arrived in DLSU, Arven asked me to accompany him to Starbucks. I gladly came with as I wanted to grab a drink too. We invited Dan and Darwin too.

We were quite indecisive as to the drink of our choice. As it was our turn, the barista asked for our orders.

Carmel: One tall caramel blended creme.
Barista: Name for the cup please
Carmel: *blink* CARAMEL.

At this point the barista was trying to contain her laughter while dictating our order to the other barista.

Dan: Jean (ganyan nya sinabi), bakit mo iniiba pangalan mo?
Darwin: Magventi nalang tayo, 25 nalang naman idadagdag.

I found myself lost in the conversation at this point.

Arven: Bakla, ang mahal!
Darwin: Konti nalang difference oh.
Arven: Sige na nga, Ate, apat po na Caramel Blended Creme. Venti. (referring to our individual orders) Tumatanggap po ba kayo ng McSavers?

Baristas: LOL (AS IN!)

HAHA.

Sabaw lang naman kami. :))

0 comments: