Marty's Cracklings.

Sunday, September 27, 2009


These would have been the packs of Marty's cracklings I would have bought yesterday. But unfortunately, I could not get any.

This particular snack is not too popular here. (and I'm very disappointed. Kirei and Oishi Prawn Crackers are so yesterday). This is the yummiest snack they've ever produced. It's so addictive yet very healthy.

Anyway, back to my point. You see, I was craving for this for a while now because it's been days since I last had them. So I tried walking to Sct. Alcaraz, but there is none. I walked farther, towards Retiro, and oh lordy lordy lordy... the typhoon really destroyed the businesses there. Even McDonalds employees had to eat what was left of the food. (If I were them, I would have given the food away). Almost all businesses were closed. I reached Mercury Drug in Mayon in my search for Marty's, but sadly, there are none. I had to settle for Pic-A. Wasn't too happy about it but I had at least something to munch.

Hay. The typhoon has really devastated us on so many levels.

I just can't wait to go back to Taft so that I can buy one of these again.

Rain rain go away, come again another day (or please don't come back at all)!

0 comments: