My candidates so far...

Saturday, December 5, 2009


I'm back! Haha. It's been a long time! :P 

Oh well.  I may have not been blogging here, but I've been blogging elsewhere. 

Anyway, my computer is busted so I do not know how regularly I can maintain this. In the few times that I could surf the net, I found a list of the candidates I will support/vote for in 2010. I am basing it on my own principles, party affiliation, priority issue, character, integrity, track record, platform and all other qualifications that I deem worthy of the position. Those with asterisk may still be changed, otherwise, I am almost 100% sure of everyone else :)



Btw, if you know where I could get the list of councilors running in the 1st district of Quezon City, please let me know. Thanks :D


President: Noynoy Aquino
Vice President: Mar Roxas


Senators:

  1. Neric Acosta


  2. Serge Osmena III


  3. Alex Lacson


  4. Risa Hontiveros


  5. Ralph Recto


  6. TG Guingona *


  7. Sonia Roco *


  8. Ruffy Biazon *


  9. Satur Ocampo


  10. Franklin Drilon


  11. Liza Maza


  12. (none yet, although I wish Jessie Robredo had vied for a position. Oh well.)




Mayor: Herbert Bautista
Vice Mayor: Joy Belmonte

0 comments: